INDIVIDUAL Boat Skipper Course
The INDIVIDUAL Boat Skipper course was based and created on many years of experience in training Boat Skipper course participants according to the prescribed content of the Exam Program from the Ordinance on Boats and Yachts, legal act which regulates the Boat Skipper exam.
Our Individual Boat Skipper Course will prepare participant for successful results at Boat Skipper exam and receiving Boat Skipper Licence.
The individualized program is prepared according to the “individuality” of each student, considering his needs, previously acquired knowledge and experience as well as the goals he wants to achieve.
The program of the Individual Boat Skipper category B course consists of:
- theoretical education with interactive lectures according to the program of the Boat Skipper category B exam – Navigation; Boat propulsion; Maritime Regulations, Seamanship and Meteorology; Boat Manoeuvring and Safety of Navigation, Radiotelephony.
The program of the Individual Boat Skipper category A course consists of:
- theoretical education with interactive lectures according to the program of the exam for Boat Skipper category A – Nautical chart, Meteorology, Rules for Avoiding Collisions at Sea, Marine Knots, Distress Signals.
The Individual course require materials and accessories for course participant that make it easier to master all the necessary knowledge and skills which include:
- Boat Skipper Manual – contains all the theoretical content necessary for taking the exam and safe navigation;
- QUESTIONS that are often asked on the exam (approx. 200 questions) and ANSWERS to the them;
- Nautical chart for practicing chart work tasks;
- Nautical chart accessories (Nautical triangles, compass and pencil with eraser);
- Tasks for working on a nautical chart with solutions;
- Presentations (Video – PPT) for easier mastering of more demanding content (Winds on the Adriatic, Animations of knots, Work on a nautical chart, Test for vessel lights, Manoeuvring essentials, Rules for Avoiding Collisions at Sea;
- Rope for exercising the knots;
- Application form for the exam with instructions for applying the exam.
The exam for Boat Skipper category B or category A might be taken in Zagreb, Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure, Prisavlje 14, or in one of the Croatian Harbour Master’s Offices on Adriatic coast.
Applications as well as all additional information about the Individual Course and scheduling the term of it can be obtained via CONTACT:
mob. +385 99 3103095